Anyway, enough schedule talk, let's get on with the main event... another link up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social! YIPPEE!
And this week's questions are brought to you by the number 2.
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
I'm guessing practical things like a water filter and boat are out of the question... haha. So I'll go with a machete and mosquito nets. Is that too practical too? This question is making me think too hard....
2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?
This goes in phases. Years ago it would be America's Next Top Model and Grey's Anatomy. Then Friends would be added to the mix. Now... well, I'd have to saw The Office and Snapped.
3. If your house was on fire (thanks, now I have the Alicia Keys song stuck in my head), what two things aside from family, pets, etc. would you grab?
Computer and phone. I have all my pictures, writings, etc. on them.
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
Joey has this old football sweatshirt that I have claimed as my own. I wear it inside out because it's so old that it's gotten rough on the inside, but I still love it. And I never got to wear some guy's football sweatshirt or letter jacket in high school, so I'm making up for that now. ;) haha. And my Nike running shorts. I have several pair because I love them so much. Even when it's cold, I just wear leggings underneath.
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
Easy... The Vow and Hope Springs. In fact, you can read HERE about how these two movies helped us better our marriage.
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Reality TV... any reality, and Taco Bell. I know... how unhealthy could food be? But I love it. I always have. lol.
What about you? Do you have any fun answers to the above questions?
Share with me in the comments, or better yet, link up with Ashley and Neely! :)