Friday, October 30, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Definitely, a VERY cool ring.
A pretty painting, I really like the muted colors.
What a great necklace!?!?! Just fabulous!
A very whimsical clock. It makes me think of A Series of Misfortunate Events.
I like the black and white photo. I just wonder where it was photographed...
Okay, I'll figure out the Team Feature and get to work on that later today. Hope you enjoyed this.
love MUCH love
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Thanks to all who entered and promoted my giveaway.
Hannah please send me a message with your address and I'll ship your winning item right out!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
First, Follow my blog - vivatregina.blogspot.com - and leave a comment on THIS POST that you are now a follower. [THE COMMENT MUST BE LEFT ON THIS POST ONLY. IF IT IS LEFT ON ANY OTHER POST, IT WILL NOT COUNT.] If you are already a follower of this blog, simply leave a comment and let me know that you are.
Second, Follow my twitter - VivatReginaC - and leave a comment on THIS POST that you are now a follower. [Again, the comment must be left on this post only.] If you are already a follower, simply leave a comment and let me know that you are.
Third, become a friend of mine on Facebook and become a fan of my page. To do this you can search for me - Regina 'Loyd' Cummings & my picture is of an open book at sunset at a lake. Then just look through my fan pages until you find my page - VivatRegina. YOU MUST BE A FRIEND AND A FANThen come back to THIS POST and leave a comment that you are a follower. If you are already a friend and fan, then just leave a comment here and let me know.
Okay, maybe that sounds like a lot. But really, it's not that difficult and it gives you THREE opportunities to enter the giveaway.
Want to know what the prize is....? The Grand Prize is my "Pumpkin Patch" necklace and earrings set. This set is for sale in my Etsy shop for $35 and I will give it to you for FREE!!! The pumpkins were designed and created by me. What an AWESOME prize to win just before Halloween and when the Fall Festivities are at their busiest! It's also worth mentioning that if I get 50 NEW followers and friends, I will give away a SECOND prize for FREE. If I get 70+ NEW followers and friends, I will giveaway a THIRD prize for FREE. These prizes will be determined by me and will have a retail value in my Etsy shop of no less than $15.
VIEW THE ITEM IN MY SHOP for a full description.
1) ALL COMMENTS MUST BE LEFT ON THIS POST. I cannot say that enough because I will not go through all of my posts to see if you've left comments there. THIS POST is the only one I will check for Giveaway Comments.
2) This giveaway ends on Sunday night at 11:59:59. The winner will be chosen at random, probably by putting each entry in a box and letting my husband draw the name blindly.
3) I will announce the winner Monday afternoon via this blog, twitter, and facebook. It is up to the WINNER to contact ME afterwards and send me their mailing address. If after 2 weeks, I have heard nothing from the winner, I will redraw a name [the name(s) that have been pulled out will not be re-submitted.
4) I currently have 12 Friends & Fans on FACEBOOK, 15 Followers on my BLOG, and 34 Followers on TWITTER. This gives me a grand total of 61 friends and followers. If at the end of the giveaway I have 111 NEW friends and followers, I will draw a second name to giveaway the second prize. If at the end of the giveaway I have 136+ NEW friends and followers, I will draw a third name to giveaway the third prize. PLEASE NOTE: If the numbers are reached for 3 drawings and you submit 3 entries, it is entirely possible to win ALL THREE gifts.
5) If you friend, fan or follow me but do not leave a comment on THIS POST, you will NOT be entered in for the giveaway but I will still count you towards the total number of friends, fans and followers.
6) If you are already a friend, fan or follower and you leave me a comment on this post, you will be entered into the giveaway but you will not increase the total number of friends, fans or followers. The total must be for NEW friends, fans or followers.
7) If you have any questions regarding this giveaway, if you are unable to find or friend me, or if you need to speak with me for ANY reason, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Our Feature this week is from the shop called KRISPY BANANA. Yes, it's an odd name, but I think it's fabulous! If you, or anyone you know, is expecting (or just had) a child, you MUST check out her shop for the most amazing selection of Infant, Toddler, and Children's clothing and accessories. And here are a few of my favorites...
A fun little set for that future barrell racer or bull rider!
This adorable onesie made it to the front page on ETSY! That's a big deal so you know this is one HOT item!
I think this set is a PERFECT gift idea and I just LOVE IT!
And if a full gift set is not what your budget is calling for, how about just a really awesome diaper changing pad?
Okay, that's it for this feature, I hope you enjoyed these few favorites of mine. PLEASE visit KRISPY BANANA to see ALL of her wonderful items!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
A gorgeous pair of acorn earrings.
And perhaps match those earrings with this lovely shirt.
A fun and lively piece of art!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
I have to say, what really caught my eye when I was searching for a new feature was The Pig and the Peacock's HALLOWEEN SOAP! How wonderful would it be to have all these fun soaps so pass out at your Halloween bash?!? I think it would be AWESOME! So, let's kick things off....
Halloween isn't Halloween without pumpkins and spiders!
But maybe you aren't in to Halloween that much. Perhaps you want something for yourself, not for you friends or kids.... Try these on for smell....
Or maybe you need some White Tea and Ginger soap to wind down your day...
Alright, I hope you enjoyed that! All of the pictures come directly from The Pig and the Peacock's etsy shop so do stop by for a visit!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I love this baby set in brown and blue! So darling! Now if only I had a baby to go with it, haha!
I'd love to re-decorate my office with polka dot accented pieces. Lovely!
A wonderfully, gorgeous gift box! I'm thinking something Christmas gift-y! ;)
And now for the finale, I LOVE this dress! I think it's smart and sophisticated and flirty and just the PERFECT dress. :D
Thursday, October 8, 2009
"Girls just wanna have fun... a grownup's dressup" <--- theme
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
The perfect gift for someone who needs a better place to keep their jewelry (rather than keeping it on the bathroom window sill, on top of a jewelry chest, scattered around in the kitchen and throughout the house... I wonder if my husband ever reads these...).
I think these would be perfect to include when I ship an item to a customer. I just may have to order these...
Alrighty, that was a fun post, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you anycards for making such wonderful items!