- A whole new look! I'm seriously so excited about this!!!!!
- More DIYs. Because seriously, I'm a crafter.
- Another year of meeting goals... that's right, 14 in 2014 is happening y'all! Who's with me??
- More stories on parenting. Since I'm so the professional. *rolls eyes*
- And... that's about all I'm going to tell you right now. Just know that I'm hoping 2014 is Live Delightfully's best. year. ever!
Y'all should know by now that I'm a huge fan of Jane Austen and yes, Pride & Prejudice is one of my favorite "me-time" choices. You know, when you just need to close the door to the bedroom, keep out the kids and husband, and spend some time with Mr. Darcy. Whether that be the BBC version or the Kiera Knightley version, I don't care because I adore both!
There are three cases of the flu in our county and two of them are in my house. McCrae and Joey both came down with the flu last weekend and I've been playing nurse a lot this last week. I'm tired and need some me-time, so maybe later this week I'll shut everyone out and hang out with my old friends, the Bennets, the Bingleys, and of course Mr. Darcy. ;) And in honor of that, here's a little treat for ya:
This week, with all the stress and hustle & bustle of the holiday season, I hope you find time just for you and do whatever it is that makes you feel happy and at peace.